edge of the Peak District lies Rudyard lake, it’s a bit of a secret in a
stunning location, see the changing seasons in this woodland and lake
setting. A perfect escape from the rigors and demands of modern living,
you can slow life down if you appreciate the peaceful calm of Water’s
house has a real connection with the outdoors and you will spend as
much time outside as inside, making the most of the fresh air. You will
love seeing your children playing in the huge hot tub, while sitting in
the lounge putting the world to rights. Loads of wildlife to feed, swans
come for breakfast and dinner, you can feed them by hand .
decking area by the water is well fenced and gated. Care should still
be taken. I do have life jackets. This place is not really suitable for
the infirm, because we have steps down to the cabin. It is fine for most
believe in the spiritual and recreational values of the outdoors, and
this cabin is in the midst of nature, a sanctuary for family activities.
Huge glazed windows let the light and splendor of the lake flood
in the hot tub at night looking up at the stars, is a must. After a
long soak, you will sleep like a baby, and recharge your batteries. The
hot tub holds 3 times as much water as a plastic tub .I am not going to
tell you everything, come and discover it for yourself, as you will find
it very hard to beat this location and cabin, luxury at a fair price.
There is something for everyone, 180 acres of water for a start, a bit of space for anyone.
• Canoes and an Aluminium fishing /rowing boat is available at Watersedge.
• Miniature railway
• Local pub
• May accept one pet (at owner’s discretion depending on size/breed) at extra cost.
• Best to call about all pet enquires ie 2 pets, prices etc,
• Pool table
• Sky TV, large flat screen tv and dvd player , dvd tv flat screens in all 3 bedrooms.
• A different Sky box in every room , to upgrade package please call and pre book etc
• Log fire wood burner - logs at cost.
property is very well insulated and is very warm and cosy – the wood
burner makes it even cosier! It is lovely for Winter breaks.
• Bar and Barbeque area with large gas BBQ.
For lots more information please visit our website.